Good client service is vital to success running a business; will be certainly nothing high-tech regarding helping customers get exactly what they need. But technological innovation can make the procedure easier and more efficient.
For many small businesses, purchasing information technology (IT) will pay dividends in more ways compared to one. Not merely may technology help companies establish a corporate identity and lower the expense of doing business, that can also aid level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small company Excellence Award, founded in 2004, honors smaller businesses that transfuse the spirit associated with innovation and apply IT to improve the customer experience.
Think big, win huge
The winner are getting $30, 000 inside technology and expert services from Dell; a Day with Dell program with Dell executives, including Michael Dell, in order to share best enterprise practices; a long time regular membership to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. Eight other companies will certainly receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year account to NFIB. click here for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing provider of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running plus concierge services as an employee benefit in addition to customer relationship enlargement to health treatment, hospitality, residential house and corporate companies.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. T. C., a manufacturer of engineered wood made roof and flooring trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Inc., which develops plus manufactures electronic products.
• National Organization of System Administrators Inc., provides a 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which often clients can track service calls in addition to on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., the team of strategists and investment brokers who provide analysis and analytical services.
• Sew Just what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer plus custom sewing service.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and structure management firm.